Mk.III Combat Shirt CD
Sizing Chart (Clawgear)
How to find your measurements
Chest circumference: Circumference of your chest at height of your nipples or on the widest part of your chest.
Sleeve length: With your arms in a slightly bent position, measure from shoulder joint along the length of your arm, to the wrist.
Waist circumference: Circumference of your waist 2cm below your navel.
Inseam: Measure from your crotch to your ankle.
Regular: 81cm inseam / 32" jeans' length
Long: 86cm inseam / 34" jeans' length
X-Long: 91cm inseam / 36" jeans' length
Uncompromisingly designed combat-specific garment specially to be worn under body armor. Its anatomic fit provides great wearing comfort. The torso is made of Cordura Baselayer fabric, which has been developed for military use and won't melt or drip like polyester when exposed to thermal threats. Moisture wicking capability and sweat absorption in combination with soft feeling surface keeps dry and comfortable during your combat missions. Reinforced elbow areas can be equipped with removable elbow pads. Zip collar is designed to be worn in different varieties for your comfort and to prevent intrusion of dust. Shoulder area is seamless to avoid pressure marks when wearing a backpack.
- No Melt, No Drip performance torso
- Quick drying, soft and comfortable
- Moisture wicking and breathable
- Feels like cotton but is much more durable
- Excellent wearing comfort and lightweight
- Athletic fit
- Asymmetric sleeve pocket design
- Allows to roll up the sleeves
- Sleeves and collar made of polycotton blend (65% polyester, 35% cotton) genuine Multicam
- Torso made made of Cordura Baselayer (60% cotton, 40% nylon)
- 'YKK' zippers
- 'Coats' sewing threads
- Lining in elbow area made of Coolmax (100% polyester)
Shipping weight: 610 g